What stages can be divided into a process. Features of the diet that you need to exclude from the diet. How to train. The withdrawal of water from the body.
Most athletes seek to increase muscle mass. The bodybuilding blog will help with this question. However, few people know how to dry. Drying is the destruction of excess subcutaneous fat in order to isolate all muscle groups and give the body optimal relief. The only question is how to build your training process.
The process of moving towards a goal can be divided into several components:
- special mode of the training process;
- taking special additives.
Each of the steps is key to achieving results. Professional athletes know how important it is to eat right and clearly follow the training program. For example, the body can not cope with the load if it lacks glucose or carbohydrates. In such cases, you can not be surprised if the effectiveness of training will decrease at times. Against the background of the fact that the drying process itself takes at least a month, such exercises have a negative effect on the body.
In addition, without proper nutrition, along with fatty deposits, muscle mass can also go away, which makes the training process useless.
Let's look at how to dry from a nutritional perspective. Here are the tips to keep in mind:
- Reduce calorie intake. Reduce calories by 600-800 per day. You should know that one kilogram of fat is 7 kcal. Therefore, such a reduction in calorie content will allow you to lose about a kilogram of excess weight per week. If you limit yourself more actively, then there is a high risk of losing not only fats, but also useful elements such as water and muscles.
- Switch to a new diet mode gradually. As a rule, the transition period can take from two to four weeks. Organize the process so that the amount of carbohydrates is reduced, and protein, on the contrary, is increased. The amount of protein should be about 2-2.2 grams per kilogram of weight. At the same time, carbohydrates and fats should not be completely removed from the diet - they should be, but in small quantities. An important moment is the way out of the “drying” process. It should be carried out as smoothly as possible:
- add foods such as mushrooms, green vegetables, boiled eggs, chicken, low-fat fish, kefir and cottage cheese, sour fruits, and so on to your diet;
- remove various salinity, smoked meats and preservation. In addition, athletes try not to eat fried foods. As for vegetables, it is better to eat them only in raw form;
- optimal diet - 5-6 times a day. In this case, it is not worth eating up - the reception must be carried out in small portions. This approach allows you to minimize the amount of insulin and suppress the existing feeling of hunger;
- Do not forget about the importance of water, which should come in the amount of 2-3 liters per day. It helps to remove excess toxins and accelerate metabolic processes. If you strictly follow a diet, but at the same time limit yourself in fluid, then there is a big risk of kidney overload.
The whole process of switching to proper nutrition can be divided into several stages:
- Refusal of simple carbohydrates and transition to protein products. At the same time, everything sweet must be discarded immediately and irrevocably. Then reduce the intake of various cereals. Also remove salt from the diet, which helps retain water in the body. The diet should be based on fresh vegetables, kefir, low-fat cheese and other products (they were mentioned above).
- After a week of drying, reduce the amount of porridge consumed and gradually remove fruits from the diet.
- After another two weeks, completely abandon the use of cereals and fruits until 12 noon.
- The fourth stage is a complete rejection of cereals. A small amount of vegetables and protein products should remain in the diet. At the end of this stage, it is worth abandoning the "representatives" of dairy food.
Be mindful of your body. If at any stage unpleasant symptoms appear and health deteriorates, then the drying process should be stopped. Keep in mind that a lack of carbohydrates can lead to a number of health problems, for example, exhaustion or a malfunction in metabolic processes.
Now consider how to dry from the perspective of the training process. Learn that oxygen is required to burn excess fat efficiently. As a result, it is worth adding various cardio loads to the program. The number of such trainings should be from 4 times a week or more.
An important point is the intensity of classes. Here it is necessary to proceed from the principle, the more active, the better. On the other hand, aerobic exercise should not last more than half an hour. Otherwise, the body will take on the burning of its own muscles. At the same time, keep in mind that before starting classes it is forbidden to take carbohydrates.
After aerobic exercise, strength training should be carried out with emphasis on basic exercises. There are no specific weight recommendations. The main thing is to increase the number of repetitions to ensure the proper level of intensity. The duration of classes should not be more than 45-50 minutes. The reason is the same as in the past case - the danger of burning your own muscle fibers.
Features of water outlet
In the last 2-3 weeks of training, it is worth taking on the removal of excess fluid from the body. This is necessary for the formation of ideal relief and highlight each muscle group. Moreover, the process of water withdrawal should not take place abruptly, but in several stages. It all starts with increasing fluid intake. This is necessary to provide the body with a double portion of water. The total period of supersaturation of the liquid is 1-2 weeks.
Then proceed to reduce the volume of incoming water. During this period, the body is not aware of a drop in the volume of incoming fluid and continues accelerated withdrawal. In some cases, the addition of diuretics to the diet is justified in order to enhance the effect. But this approach can be dangerous not only by depletion of the body, but also a violation of the kidneys.
At the final stage, deliberate dehydration of the body occurs. It is important here to fully control the state of the body in order to timely respond to emerging problems.
Now you know how to dry properly, and what is needed to organize this process. It remains only to think over the process correctly, to make sure of the strength of health and the absence of contraindications. In addition, try to “dry” under the supervision of a professional (especially if there is not enough experience).